By: Chaim Loeb
After seeing the title, the fact you are still reading may indicate, whether you’d like to admit it or
not, that you want and need more energy throughout your day.
I want to share four actions for you to perform CONSISTENTLY in order to gain that energy you
1. GET THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SLEEP
Your day starts the previous night. Getting more sleep will set you up for success
from the start. Sleep allows your mind and body to recover. Thereby, you will be ready
for a day of high productivity the following morning. In order to produce the energy you
need throughout an entire day, 7 hours is the minimum recommendation.
Additionally, lack of sleep actually alters the way your brain works. Sleep actually
sharpens activity in a region of the brain called the frontal lobe, which is in charge of
decision-making and self-control. Not getting enough sleep will make it harder to make
healthy choices and resist tempting foods.
2. DRINK WATER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING (16 – 24oz before your coffee)
- Helps with digestion
- Helps avoid headaches
- Eliminates toxins in the body
- Boosts overall metabolism (you can add lemon for an extra boost)
- Aids in weight loss
3. BOOST YOUR DAY WITH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
Do a small physical action in the morning before starting your responsibilities. Take a
walk, stretch, or do a few high-intensity movements. By getting your blood flowing and
your heart rate up each day, especially in the morning, you will enhance your energy
throughout the day.
4. HAVE BREAKFAST (NOT JUST COFFEE)
- Having breakfast will allow you to focus better on your tasks, without being hungry all day
- It will fill you with energy from the nutrients
- Brings general joyous feelings
- It Will prevent you from overeating throughout the rest of the day