Datcha Travel 2023, Passover Program in Predeal, Romania
Datcha Travel invites you to spend Pesach at The Hart Hotel, a spa hotel across from the spectacular views of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania.
The Hart Hotel is a modern and spacious spa hotel set in a green forest with clean air in the Carpathian Mountains. The Hotel is located at the entrance to the city of Predeal, a ski resort town in the Prahova Valley, Brasov County, Romania. Predeal is the highest town in Romania, sitting at 1,060 meters above sea level. The hotel is located about an hour and a half from the Bucharest airport so you will not have to travel very far.
The hotel is surrounded by mountains and greenery at every turn, you’ll fall in love at first sight with Predeal.
This year we have put a special emphasis on a first-class culinary celebration led by top Chef Haim Bornstein, who won first place in Israeli chef competition. We brought in a specialist to bring you a delicious culinary experience without compromising on the hashgacha. All food is Glatt Kosher Lemehadrin, No Kitniyot, Non Gebrokts, Shmurah Matzah. Kashrut supervised by Rabbi Pinchas Salzman Shlita, Chief Rabbi of Moldova, and Dayan in Israel.
Enjoy a Pesach filled with real Jewish atmosphere, tefillot in a large hall, shiurim and lectures.
- Spacious rooms with balconies with breathtaking views
- Spa hotel with all the amenities including pools, gym, sauna, jacuzzi and more
- Games room for children staffed by Hebrew and English speakers
- Tea room with drinks and cakes 24-hours a day
- Staff available to assist you in your language – Hebrew or English
- Amazing tours with our professional guides
- Option for private tours, especially for guests who want to travel farther out by mini bus or private cars. We are working diligently to maximize your experience and our team is available to assist you in planning and organizing these trips.
- Reasonably priced holiday including flights and 10 night stay