Eli Club 2022, Passover Program in Cap D’ail Marina, France
This year, ELI’CLUB has put together a traditional Passover Holiday combining recreation and relaxation on the edge of Monaco, at the prestigious MARRIOTT**** HÖTEL, located in the CAP D’AIL Marina.
This refined Hotel is the perfect place to spend the Passover Holidays.
Its central location puts you right in the heart of the many exciting tourist attractions along the Riviera and near the Italian boarder.
We are providing a Glatt Kosher full board Tradionnal Passover Holidays, without Kitniot. Supervised by the Chief Rabbinate of Nice. Permanent presence of Mashguirim.
Our Chef, Cyril, will treat you to Gastronomic Cuisine prepared with freshest local ingredients. Provencal and international specialities will delight the palate.
Breakfast and lunch will be served as colored buffets of fine gourmet French style. Dinner table in the evening in the elegant MONTE CARLO Dining Hall with a breathtaking view of the Marina.
Every day, the happy hour and Tea Time will be served on the terrace around the Swimming pool, privileged and warm moments.
During the week we have planned exciting evening entertainment for your enjoyment with music and theme dinners. An enchanting Moroccan « Meimouna » celebration will make this an unforgettable holiday
(children aged 5 to 12 years)
Run by experienced youth leaders, the kid’s club will provide children aged 5 to 12 years with recreational activities and outings to explore the exceptional surroundings. Children will participate in theatre, arts and crafts, games and go on various outings. Yom Tov and Shabbat : From 3 pm to 6 pm
You will discover many touristic places of the Riviera, for your pleasure :
- The typical markets of VINTIMILLE and SAN REMO
- Markets of VILLEFRANCHE SUR MER
- ZOO and Villa EPHRUSSI DE ROTSCHILD, ST JEAN CAP FERRAT
- Historic Villa KERYLOS of BEAULIEU SUR MER
- Various Art Galleries in ST PAUL DE VENCE
- Glassware of BIOT and Ceramics of VALLAURIS
- PICASSO Museum, in CAP D’ANTIBES, CHAGALL and MATISSE Museums in NICE
- CANNES with its legendary ‘CROISETTE’, and its Casinos
- Mini cruising to the ILES DE LERINS
- NICE, capital of the French Riviera and its famous ‘pearl Necklace’ of the ‘Baie des Anges’ drawn by the Promenade des Anglais