Gaya Tours 2022, Passover Program in Mallorca, Spain
Pesach Program with Gaya Tours!
The luxurious Five***** Gran Melia Victoria is ideally located in central Palma, overlooking the harbor and aquamarine bay. The hotel offers its guests elegant and modern accommodations, a range of facilities and amenities alongside a special experience of the destination’s charms and treasures.
GAYA TOURS exemplifies elegance, royalty and excellence, while providing its guests excellent service with a full heart. The goal at GAYA TOURS is to create a special atmosphere that is relaxing and restful, while at the same time lively and intriguing. An all around perfect experience that will leave you with everlasting memories of beautiful places and fun experiences, all in superb and exquisite taste.
Aiming for perfection, Avi and Gilat Fine, CEO of GAYA tours, and their beautiful family, will be running the Pesach Program and serving as your hosts at the hotel for Yom Tov. They will be accommodating to all your needs and will make sure your expectations are met to the fullest. With years of experience, hosting and running in numerous locations around the world, various holiday programs and events for private occasions, all in high standards, Avi and Gilat will do their utmost to ensure your Pesach experience will be amazing, outstanding and simply the best!
The choice of guest rooms, suites and family rooms are all spacious and beautifully designed and furnished, with sea views optional in all the rooms and a terrace offered in some. All rooms come with complimentary WiFi, flat screen and other helpful and necessary amenities to ensure your comfort and relaxation throughout the holiday.
The Hotel has a spacious lobby and sitting rooms for individuals and families to sit and enjoy, including the terrace that offers spectacular views of the marina and other historical structures.
The hotel offers a range of options for the whole family to enjoy their leisure time including two pools indoors and out, a spa and gym.
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center – open around the clock
- The pampering spa features a sauna and rooms with a wide range of choices of diverse treatments.
All of the food served in the hotel are Glatt Kosher Mehadrin, Non Gebrochs and Non Kitniyot, under Glatt supervision of Rabbi Nechemia Rotenberg.
The Pesach Seder is set up elegantly and filled with Pesach traditions that will make you feel at home. Enjoy a unique and memorable experience to start the Pesach holiday at Palma de Mallorca and will radiate feelings of freedom and restfulness in the coming days.
Our talented Executive Chef Aharon Bulgaro and Pastry Chef Shay Chanoch are experts in Israeli and European cuisine. They will prepare delicious and nutritious meals and deserts, and provide a memorable gastronomical experience.
The delicious Gourmet Glatt Kosher meals and deserts, served in elegance and beautifully designed portions, will no doubt leave behind a memorable scrumptious culinary impression.
Programs, and Entertainment
- Onsite Synagogue with daily services, daily classes and Daf Yomi in several languages, all with good spirits and great atmosphere!
- Musical Performance by Mordechai Ben David
- Childrens Club: Fun filled and creative activities will be offered for kids during Chol Hamoed, by a group of professional and experienced counselors who will provide indoor arts and crafts as well as outdoor unique local adventures.
- Private babysitters will be available for a fee.
Dani Rotstein is a local tour operator originally from New York City but calls Mallorca home after many years. His company offers general tours as well as cultural experiences that highlight the Jewish history of the island as well as the exciting Jewish revival taking place there today. He loves sharing the many secrets of this island that only locals know about.
- Enjoy an amazing adventure on a vintage train through the Mallorca countryside. Visit hidden mountain towns famous for their oranges and ice cream. Hop on the San Francisco style trolley down to the beach for a dip in the ocean.
- Jewish Mallorca: Mallorca has a rich Jewish history with a beautiful Jewish quarter. Our official guide will navigate the tiny winding streets and describe the life of the past Mallorca Jewish community and their present Converso descendants known as “Chuetas.” This is a fascinating visit for anyone interested in history and culture.
- Private boat ride to a cliff side for a view
- Winery: Sit back and relax as we drive along the spectacular northern coast of Mallorca. Visit a few Medieval villages carved into the side of a cliff. Stroll through the beautiful mountain scenery dotted with over 2,000 wine terraces.
- Bellver Castle is a Gothic-style castle on a hill with impressive views overlooking the city of Palma. It was built in the 14th century for King James II of Majorca, and is one of the few circular castles in Europe.
- Caves of Drach: Enjoy a walk through the Caves of Hams and walk through 850 meters of extraordinary caves with 15 different areas.
- Car Commercial Paradise: Ever wonder where those stunning roads are located? Come to one of the most famous car commercial shoot locations in the world. Discover the hidden beach where “Cloud Atlas” was filmed. Star in your own picture perfect memory.
- Medieval Daze: Take a stroll with us through Mallorca’s claim to fame… its beloved city of Palma. Walk the cobblestone alleys of its historic city center.
- Cyclist enthusiasts travel from around the globe to bike the Tramuntana mountain range. You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy the ride.
- Rise and Shine: Beat the other tourists and come witness the most beautiful sunrise you will ever see. Join us at the “end of the world” on Mallorca’s northeast Peninsula.