Passover Vacation in Crete, Greece
A Luxurious holiday you have never experienced
In one of the world’s most desirable destinations!!!
Luxury***** Passover Program 2022 in Crete, Greece with Gaya Tours & My Tours Glatt
From the 14th to the 24th April 2022 (10 Nights)
The Creta Palace Luxurious Hotel & Spa 5*
Experience world-class five-star service
Grecotel hotels & resorts, presents its heart and soul “luxury beach resort” perfect for the family traveller. Great
property on the beach that looks, feels &
connects with the luxury experience of the Grecotel
Creta Palace***** is made for beach lovers.
A new beach kingdom that will surprise
you. A very special Grecotel traditional
& old world. The family resort that feels
like home. The miniature village square
brings the spirit of Rethymno and of
Grecotel Creta Palace***** is ideally located along the coastline
of the Cretan Riviera at Rethymno, just 4 km from
Rethymnon Old town, 79 km from Heraklion Airport and
70 km from Chania Airport.
Creta Palace***** – one of Greece most luxurious hotels
You are invited to enjoy the luxury and quality of a 5-star hotel, rated 8.8 in Booking.com
The luxury hotel, Creta Palace*****, grants its visitors a discovery of European royal lodgings in its greatest!
From executive guestrooms, combining luxurious furnishings with designer fabrics, to beautifully convenient family-sized bungalows, ideally located on the ground or first floor.
From palace family bungalow suites with two separate sleeping areas and direct access to the beachfront and extensive gardens, to Creta Palace Dream Villas with 3 bedrooms, private pool, courtyard and hydromassage, Creta Palace has it all.
Famous world class services providing the ultimate in luxury experience for our discerning clients.
Huge lobby, large outdoor pool in addition to a huge indoor pool, a ELIXIR BEAUTY SPA with a variety of relaxing and beauty pools, a professional gym and more …
When authentic Passover Gourmet is prepared by culinary geniuses
the result is a culinary celebration in every dish!
You will enjoy the culinary wonders from our gourmet chef and his team. Get ready for a gastronomic experience of a rich holiday menu with international flavors and scents, with a winning combination of traditional Jewish cuisine
and a modern gourmet cooking.
Glatt Kosher Badatz Lemehadrin under the strictest halakhic
supervision without kitniyot and gebrochts under the supervision
of Rabbi Nechemia Rotenberg shlit’a – Vienna.
Our CHEF AHARON POLITI, A CULINARY CRAFTSMAN.
Graduated from the renowned culinary academy Le Cordon Bleu,
Aharon Politi then trained and worked at Lasserre, Taillevent, La
Grande Cascade and Le Grand Véfour.
Pastry Team led by CLAUDE BENSIMON.
Full board, open lounge at the lobby with hot and cold beverages and lavish treats.
Luxurious and unforgettable Passover night seders!
The Seder night will be held in the best of traditions with great splendor. There is a possibility for enjoying the Communal Seder, a family Seder, or for making your own private arrangements.
Glatt Kosher Badatz Lemehadrin – under the strictest halakhic supervision without kitniyot and gebrochts
Our Passover Program
- Glatt Kosher Badatz Lemehadrin Gourmet Kitchen No Gebrochts and No Kitniot.
- Full Board. Unlimited wine and beverages during meals.
- Special Kid’s meals with early dinner.
- Chol-HaMoed excursions include a packaged Glatt Kosher lunch.
- On Shabbat and Yom Tov – Kiddush
- Handmade Shemura Matzah and regular machine Matzah (Shmoura) available all throughout the holiday.
- Bar Lobby open from 11 am to 11 pm – enjoy hot and cold beverages, snacks, cakes, chocolate.
- Sweet hour – Sweet and delicious baked treats will be served every afternoon.
- Both Ashkenazi and Sephardic davening performed by a renowned chazzanim.
- Classes, shiurim, lectures, Shiurim and Daf Yomi – on a daily basis,
- Kids Club, special activities designed to cater for your children and teenagers, accompanied by professional instructors, throughout the vacation.
- Family-Night games & activities to keep the family awake.
- Hassidic and Israël Song nights
- Magical Mentalist show
- Health center and Spa: separate hours for men and women.
- A variety of hotel rooms, and suites – all designed in luxurious comfort and overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Private Beach area – few meters from the beach. Enjoy comfortable sunbeds and parasols in a relaxed, private atmosphere.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Luxurious Health and Spa Center for an unforgettable experience of royal comfort, including a Turkish steam bath, sauna, jacuzzi, and indoor pool; Thalasso seawater treatments and a selection of treatments inspired by worldwide cultures. separate hours for men, separate hours and women.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Children and teen activities and sports grounds.
- ‘Rent-A-Car’ options*
- Wi-Fi available in all rooms and public areas, free of charge
*At an additional cost.
Let yourself enjoy endless possibilities of excursions in this delightful area. Guided tours are offered during the intermediate days. Come and discover the rich history and the beautiful landscape
This Passover is your Dream Come True
A Luxurious holiday you have never experienced – in one of the world’s most desirable destinations!!!
Be part of one of the topmost tourist destinations in Europe.
Crete is the largest of the Greek islands – the fifth largest island in the Mediterranean, covering an area of 8,300 square kilometers – it is considered one of the most prominent tourist destinations in Greece, with over two million tourists every year.
The third largest city in Crete, is a fascinating blend of old world charm and bustling Cretan life. The lively atmosphere of the old town is the perfect place to take a stroll.
The different eras and influences of the city are reflected in the architecture and unusual buildings. Around the picturesque harbor. It is a charming and enchanting seaside town in the Heraklion region.
It’s the essence and heart of the tourist attractions of Crete, thanks to its luxury hotels visited by tourists from all over the globe.
Rethymnon is a combination of the natural richness of the region, and a super-luxurious level of hospitality. Rethymnon has a number of interesting activities and excursions offering an abundance of shopping opportunities at great value for money – from jewelry to original clothing, arts and crafts and ornaments.
Explore the endless awarded Cretan beaches with unspoilt seas of crystal clear waters.
15 Years Experience:
We will be celebrating this upcoming Pesach in Europe our 15 Years of Kosher Pesach Programs!
While our guests come from various backgrounds and are all welcome, the majority of them come from a Modern Charedi background. Our guests are coming from all over the world. USA and South America: 30%, Europe: 40%, Israel: 30% (Approximate numbers)
Rates & Details
Whole Pesach, 10 nights, from € 1.990,00 per person, sharing.