Highland Park Service Center, Jewish Auto Repair in Highland Park, New Jersey
Two facilities in One: Service & Repair and Auto Body Shop
We are a unique gem hidden in Highland Park, New Jersey, unlike any other service or auto body shop. That is because we are both a service & repair shop and an auto body shop! We have everything on premise needed to take care of your car and you.
In our auto body shop, we have a:
- Spray Booth: a pressure controlled closed environment, used to paint vehicles. These environments are equipped with ventilation, consisting of motors and burners to heat the air blown.
- Chassis/Frame Machine: Chasis straightening machines are an important piece of equipment in body shops.They restore the damaged car’s frame to its original shape using hydraulics and torque.
- Measuring System: a system to restore the car’s frame to the precise manufacturer’s specifications used in conjunction with the chassis machine..
In our garage, we have a:
- Snap-On Diagnostic Machine: required for today’s hi-tech cars.
- Wheel Alignment Machine: measures and adjusts the angles of the wheels to the car maker’s specification. This is important to reduce tire wear and to ensure that the car rides straight.
- Wheel Balance Machine: a wheel needs to be balanced every time a new tire is placed on a car. The weight must be even around the axle. Unbalanced tires put uneven pressure on the treads. Tire imbalance can also strain the wheel bearings and suspension system.
- Tire Machine Changer
- Brake Lathe: a tool for curing brake noise and vibration problems, prolonging the life of brake systems. A brake lathe corrects thickness variations on the rotor, which is a common problem.