Lucky Kosher Tours 2021, Summer Vacations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UPCOMING TRIP : FEBRUARY 7-15, 2021
5-Star Luxury Tour to Dubai & Sharjah
Astonishing exotic and utterly compelling, UAE is a country of breathtaking natural beauty with a unique heritage. Dubai is a world-famous tourist destination for its rich historical, cultural and commercial diversity. Here’s a list of just some of historical and exciting places that we will be visiting.
Dubai Heritage Village
3 Delicious Glatt Kosher Meals
5-Star Waterfront Hotel
Spa and Pool
3 Minyonim Daily
Depart Sunday February 7
Monday February 8
- Arrival in Dubai
- Our staff and team will greet you at the Dubai international airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Welcoming words from Rabbi Zecharia Wallerstein.
- Mariv and Dinner
Tuesday February 9
- The Miracle Garden is the biggest flower garden in the world, housing over 150 million flowers.
Mall of the Emirates
Red Sand Dunes
- We will take a break from the bustling city and discover Dubai’s red sand dunes to continue this active day tour. Enjoy the scenic landscape with camel riding, quad bike driving, and sandboarding . Prepare for the most magnificent sunset photo ops.
- Dinner & Mariv at the hotel.
Wednesday February 10
Marina & Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Enjoy an early morning speed boat ride to get amazing views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina, and the Burj Al Arab.
Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Seek out local treasures at this Authentic traditional Arabian Bazaar.
Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa
- Dubai is about extravagant and nonsensical buildings and, therefore, the two main attractions in the city are the largest mall in the world and the tallest building on Earth. Enjoy the breathtaking view from the deck of the 125th floor.
- You will then get an hour to shop till you drop inside the mall. Meet up at the square behind the shopping center where you will find the largest dancing fountains in the world, The Dubai Fountain at the Burj Khalifa Lake.
- Dinner at the hotel, Torah inspiration with Rabbi Zachari Wallerstein followed by Mariv.
Friday February 11
- The biggest picture frame on the planet. Get an amazing view of the new and old Dubai from the Sky Deck windows. See 3D projections and sound effects that bring the sights and smells of old Dubai back to life.
- Stroll around the Souq al Markazi also known as Blue Souk. it’s the perfect venue to shop for a souvenir and to get the feel of a true Arabian bazaar. Souq Al Arsah the oldest market place in the U.A.E. This Souq served as a place where goods and spices were traded.
- Enjoy a thrilling ride over the sand dunes with the 4×4 jeeps to the Desert Safari in Sharjah. The thrilling dune bashing session in 4×4 vehicles amplifies the excitement level of tourists. The intense jumps on sand dunes are surely the best lifetime experience Get your traditional Arabic dresses for stunning photographic session. Visit the henna painting facility and get inked with a traditional Arabic design.
- The Traditional Sharjah dinner in the desert with live music will put the finishing touches on yet another unforgettable day
Friday February 12
Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Visit the lost ChambersAtlantis Aquarium. An impressive aquarium with over 50,000 fish and 200 species.
- Hop onto a 12 minute helicopter flight right off the The Atlantis The Palm helipad. Fly over the most famous landmarks of Dubai including the Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Coastline and back to The Atlantis The Palm Helipad.
Shabbos February 13
- Erev Shabbos
- Hot Toameah
- Candle lighting 5:50 pm
- Shabbos Parshas Mispatim Rosh Chodesh Adar
- After a long week of non stop action we finally get to sit and relax our tired legs as we welcome in Shabbos and Chodesh Adar. Enjoy an uplifting Shabbos with Zmiros and singing along with a traditional hot cholent!
- Shabbos Ends 6:46 PM
- Motzai Shabbos
The Global Village combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world’s largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project.
Sunday February 14
- Free time to relax and enjoy the pool, spa, shop or other adventures.
Shul of Dubai
- Visit the only shul in Dubai. Hop onto a water taxi called the Abra its the oldest method of water transport that ferried the locals. Get off at the gold and spice market. This traditional market offers hundreds of stores selling primarily gold jewelry but also silver and precious stone jewelry in intricate Arab and Indian designs.
Dubai Heritage Village
- Tour the village with the local experts at Bastakiya one of the oldest neighborhoods in Dubai. The village consists of narrow streets and wind towers. Pass the Al Fahidi fort and historical district as the oldest existing building in Dubai. Finish off an unforgettable adventure with a nighttime dinner cruise. Farwell speech by Rabbi Zecharia Wallerstein.
Monday February 15
- Farwell and Shalom
Shacris and Breakfast at the hotel.