Shavuot in Flagstaff, 2021 Shavuot Program in Flagstaff, Arizona
This year treat yourself to an enjoyable, relaxing, and meaningful Shavuos. Shavuos in Flagstaff is located at the stunning new state-of-the-art Chabad Molly Blank Jewish Community Center! Hang out after the Yom Tov meals in our beautiful library or youth lounge and enjoy the gorgeous Flagstaff weather in our peaceful terraces or exciting kids playground.
This is not a traditional all-inclusive program with accommodations and entertainment.
Shavuos in Flagstaff provides:
- Gourmet lunches & dinners
- Daily light breakfast buffet with coffee, yogurt, fruit, pastries, and more
- Minyanim during Shabbos and Yom Tov
- Children’s programs during Services
- Coffee & tea station available all day
- Discounted rate at the nearest hotel
- Shavuos evening learning program
- Access to Chabad’s stunning new Community Center
Accommodations are booked on your own with each hotel. Chabad of Flagstaff has secured a discount with the DoubleTree by Hilton. Click here for accommodations.
The food portion of the program needs to be reserved with Shavuos in Flagstaff on or before May 3, 2021.
Limited capacity. Reserve early to guarantee your spot.
Elegant Kosher Catering
Chef Tzipi Koehler will be providing delicious mouthwatering meals at the highest standards of flavor and Kashrus for the duration of Shavuos in Flagstaff.
Shavuos in Flagstaff is under the strict supervision of Rabbi Dovie Shapiro, Chabad of Flagstaff.
Shavuos in Flagstaff is located at the stunning new state-of-the-art Chabad Molly Blank Jewish Community Center
930 W. University Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
If you have any questions please call:
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 5:00pm MST
Send any email any time to:
Sunday, May 16 – Tuesday, May 18
Includes all Yom Tov meals and daily breakfast
Children (Ages 2 – 12): $99
Children Under 2 Years: Free
Accommodations and attractions not included.
There are so many exciting activities and incredibly beautiful natural sites to visit and explore during your stay. Here are a few ideas:
- Grand Canyon! One of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon is a must see!
- Sedona – named “the most beautiful city in America”, enjoy gorgeous hikes, stunning red rock Mountain Views, and eclectic outdoor shopping. For those with an adventurous spirit, book an exciting, off road Jeep tour!
- Page – book a boating adventure at Lake Powell and enjoy the stunning views at Horseshoe Bend.
- Bearizona – enjoy a kid friendly trip that includes a drive through safari, petting zoo, and more.
Other exciting adventures include Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater, Wupatki, Meteor Crater, Out of Africa, and lots more!