Graduate to Employment
With 1.9MM undergraduates looking to transition from academic to professional life, it has never been more competitive for a recent graduate or current student to find the right job and/or internship.
Our clients range from college students to those in their 30’s. Some are first generation graduates while others are deciding if it’s the right time to transition into “The Family Business.” “Graduate to Employment” helps clients gain “life skills” and regain self-confidence while finding a position that satisfies their career purpose & passion.
WE HELP YOUR CHILD FIND THE RIGHT JOB AFTER COLLEGE. Graduate to Employment is the personalized “counselor” that supports students and recent graduates in launching their career. Our goal is to ensure clients find roles that reflect their purpose and passion. Working directly with Michael, clients receive customized focus on strategies including:
- Career exploration strategies
- When and if you should join your Family Business
- How to get your resume to stand out
- Use of Social Media during your search
- What employers look for in hiring interns and recent grads
- Networking to find hiring decision makers
- Mock interviews
- The right cover letters
- Overcoming objections
- How best to follow up and so much more…