Kosherica 2021, Kosher Cruise in the Mediterranean
Explore the Mediterranean on your terms and simply sit back and sail through the world’s greatest ports of call. Whatever you choose to do, we invite you to experience the wonders of getting there aboard the Norwegian Pearl. Her 15 bars and lounges, dazzling casino, tranquil spa, and spacious Garden Villas are just a few things that make this Jewel Class cruise ship a destination of her own.
For over 25 years Kosherica has pleased more Jewish Travelers than all other cruise and tour companies combined. We pledge a commitment to the Jewish community to always provide exquisite fresh Glatt Kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel Gourmet cuisine (is the under the MGK ). We will never compromise quality. This is the reason why our customers are deeply committed to Kosherica and return year after year. We give our guests an experience that is far superior to any other Kosher travel company. Kosherica joins Norwegian in an allstar partnership as we present the fun and exciting, Gem. Indulge in our Kosher cuisine, explore stunning Bermuda or just luxuriate on this magnificent ship. This cruise is bound to be a once in a lifetime experience. Some highlights of The Pearl:
- Legends in Concert – Get ready for a musical extravaganza featuring the best celebrity tribute artists! The iconic tribute show, Legends in Concert, is now honored to call Norwegian Pearl home on the high seas. A staple on Las Vegas’ centre strip for the past 32 years, Legends in Concert is known as the pioneer of live tribute shows and has assembled the greatest collection of live tribute artists and celebrity look-alikes in the industry.
- Pure Variety – Enjoy a fantastic evening of song and dance as the Norwegian Production Cast brings a night of entertainment; showcasing the many talents and styles from our production cast. Featuring the Norwegian Show Band.
What to do on the ship:
- Pearl Club Casino: Welcome. Try your hand at Roulette, Blackjack, Craps and Let It Ride® against a backdrop of travelling circuses from the turn of the century.
- Sports Complex: Shoot hoops, join a pick up game, or play tennis at the enclosed, outdoor Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis Court.
- Pool and Hot Tubs:Norwegian Pearl’s main outdoor pool is surrounded by 144 sun beds and 314 deck chairs.. There are six hot tubs conveniently located on deck 12. Try them all out or pick your favourite and make relaxing and unwinding a part of your daily regimen.
What to do with Kids:
- Splash Academy: Your little ones will have a blast inside Splash Academy where they’ll learn to juggle at Circus School, break a sweat with a wide range of sports and enjoy creative play and fun family activities in an age-appropriate atmosphere.
- Kid’s Pool:Just like its name, The Children’s Splash Pool is just right for pint-size splashing, playing and paddling. The pool also has additional fun features.
- Metro Centre: This is a cool place where teens can have fun, too. Designed to look and feel like the New York Subway, there’s even graffiti on the walls.
- When you want some “me” time, look no further than Mandara Spa®. Start with a hot-stone massage, one of over 50 specialty treatments offered by our well-trained massage therapists. Then unwind in the Thermal Suite with a steam or dip in the Vitality Pool.
- Spa Thermal Suite: The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness and kneading effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool and enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders in the Vitality Pool. Leave the world behind in the dramatic grotto setting of the Salt Room or take a dip in the hot tub. Head to the steam room to soothe joints and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Then relax with a nap on heated mosaic lounge chairs.